In this blog, we will discuss some of the major fields that you could pursue your career in if you are a Commerce student. Deciding a course can be horrifying and requires a lot of thinking. So it is very important you do it wisely. But don’t worry we have got it sorted for you. We are going to provide you all the courses that various colleges offer after opting for Commerce in school.
Commerce is a very vast field and helps you gain a wider perspective of the areas like:
- Investment banking
- General Banking
- Decision making
So, depending on your area of interest and the way that you want to walk through, you can easily decide your course.
Given below is a list of courses that you could take after 12th Commerce with their duration:
- B.COM(Bachelors of Commerce)-3 years
- BMS(Bachelors of Management Studies)-3 years
- BBA(Bachelors of Business Administration)-3 years
- Bachelors in Economics-3 years
- CA(Chartered Accountancy)-4.5 years
- CFP(Certified Financial Planner)-1 year
- LLB(Bachelor of Law)-3 years
- CS(Company secretary)-3 years
- Bachelors of Commerce (HONOURS) OR B.COM (HONS)-3 years
- BJ(Bachelor of Journalism)-4 years
- BA IN Hospitality and Travel-3 years
- BMM-(Bachelor of Mass Media)-3 years
- BCA(Bachelors in Computer Application)-3 years
- BA in Animation-3 years
- B.H.M. (Bachelor of Hotel Management) -3 years
- Fashion Designing-4 years
- Bachelor of Event Management (BEM)- 3 years
Apart from this, there are also many diploma courses that one can pursue in various fields.
Well, these are not all the courses but I have covered the major ones. And I hope this is helpful for those who are currently facing difficulty in deciding their course. For any queries, please leave a comment.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?